Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spade's Thoughts heading into Game 1 Ducks-Stars




GORILLA HEAD NOUGH SAID


Im stealing this from Adam brady, but the news that Carter was skating on the 2nd line with bobby ryan and bertuzzi (same as final game against phoenix except it was Kunitz not Tuzzi) is not surprising and I think wise. RC seems to really trust and like what Carter brings. Mr. Sleek from Boc disagrees with me but his high face-off win percentage I think really gives Rc a hard-on and his strong defensive play. Also he can score (see the devils-ducks game). Proof I think also is the fact his jersy is now 20. Any duck fan knows thats Rc's way of saying "kid you made it". I like this combo a whole hell of lot better than a marchant-weight style combo for the second line. Im envisioning and I think RC is that maybe they will catch fire and be like our 2nd line last year ("PPG line" Penner-Perry-Getz). And why not you got Tuzzi(penner) and Carter(Getz) banging and Bobby(Perry) doing the scoring. We shall see But I like RC's thinking so far if it indeeds happens like this.





p.s. I shall be at the ducks game on Saturday. Look for Spade and his drunk brother up in the nose bleeds..Ill be sporting my extra long goat that looks like vagina hair wearing my selanne shirt.

spade

No comments: